Sunday, July 15, 2007

Wardrobe Malfunction

Old Stuff...

I don't really know what else I'd wear a denim shirt with. Slacks? Khakis? It just doesn't feel right. And now that my memory is refreshed, a denim shirt doesn't even feel right with denim jeans. However, this is something I manage to forget at least once a year, and subsequently make the mistake I made the other day of wearing the dreaded 'denim on denim'.

There are at least two or three people in the course of the day to point this fact out to me. Some just observant, and others with more sinister motives. There was a brief contest at lunch to see who could skewer me most throroughly. The Russian was in the lead, but then there was a controversy with the French judges. Alas, no decisive winner emerged. Then I walked into my building after a long day at work, and a lady in the lobby--with a face as straight as a ruler--asked me, "Are you here to fix my A/C?"

Kudos, lady in the lobby. Kudos, indeed.

No comments: