Sunday, July 15, 2007

Obligatory First Post

OK, readers, if you've made it this far, you've really outdone yourself. If you have perused all the way back through the archives and found me, my hat is off to you. This is the post that will haunt the archival crypt the longest, rattling chains long after this blog has vaulted itself onto the world stage.

I've held out as long as I could, using other outlets for my writing, but eventually, I had to conceed that Blogger was a better option, and join everyone else. Tomorrow apparently everyone is jumping off bridges. See you there.

Several of these first posts will be old stuff that I couldn't bear to let rot in the far reaches of deep MySpace, or the journals that crowd my shelves. Newer stuff will be inspired by my work life (this week it's shitty), something I read (this week it's Bukowski), or something I drank (right now, it's scotch).

(I've had better weeks than this.)

If you enjoy reading this shit half as much as I enjoy writing it, then we'll have a good working relationship on our hands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!